The Rhino Project Tee
THE RHINO PROJECT TEE benefits the efforts to save the lives of endangered rhinoceros from poachers in South Africa. We have partnered with the Upmost Rhino Project to raise awareness and generate much-needed funds. The majority of the proceeds from every sale of this shirt goes directly to the non-profit organization. With this collaboration, you also have an option to send an additional direct donation at checkout to show your support.
The @URhinoProject is an initiative of the Upmost Foundation, which is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) public nonprofit with charity status that is dedicated to serving wildlife and environmental relief efforts around the world. The @URhinoProject is focused on protecting rhinos in Africa from the increasing threat of poachers in high risk poaching areas as well as funding rescue and rehabilitation efforts for rhinos injured in attacks.
Donations to the @URhinoProject fund the following:
- Veterinarian fees
- Helicopter and pilot fees to track the rhinos at the highest risk of being poached.
- Costs associated with ear notching and tagging the rhinos for identification and tracking purposes.
- Ground support teams.
- Lodging costs for team members.
- Medical supplies and if required (i.e. milk, vitamins etc. for baby orphaned rhinos injured by poachers)
- 24-hour security patrols around the reserve parameters to safeguard the rhinos from poachers.
- Costs to subsidize local and international volunteers.
- Marketing /advertising costs to bring awareness to this project (less than 10% of total annual donation revenues)
- Wages (paid at minimum wage) for URhino Rescue staff (less than 20% of total annual donation revenues)
It's The Everyday Tee. Kind of an athletic fit. Snug and fitted around the arms and chest to show them off. A little longer than your average tee, landing well below the belt line. Tucked, half-tucked, untucked, it looks great.
THE FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- 1¾ ribbed crew neck
- Reinforced shoulder to shoulder
Wash inside out in cool water, with like colors, tumble dry low or hang to dry, do not iron printed area.